Nasi Le-Marc Rendang at The Grocers Canteen in Subang Empire


Hey, The Grocer's Canteen has some really nice and delicious foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So today I was trying their Nasi Le-Marc Redang (Nasi Lemak Rendang). I love spicy foods so this item was a little bit sweet for me. But everybody's tounges are not the same. But Nasi Lemak is very famous in Malaysia. 
My Rating will be 3.5 out of 5.00


The Price for this Nasi Le-Marc Redang in Jaya Grocer is not that expensive if you compare it to any other restaurant.

They have a salad bar also. if you like to follow a healthy lifestyle. then here you go. grab a bowl pour whatever item you want. 

They have some more items. If I ever try any items I will definitely share it with you.




For Drinks, They have plenty of items. I took plain water
I am not complaining but it should not be. just 2 shops down the corner in the myNews I can have this for  RM1.40.



So that's was my experience in Jaya Grocer at Subang Empire. I went there for lunch. So everybody's experience will be different. let us know what was your experience and how you rate them or recommend us to try out their other services.

CIAO !!! See You in Our Next Experience

Comments