Backpack With Helmet Carrier For Motorbike Rider [ Recommended Post ] [ Product Review ]

what's up buddy. if you are a rider then let's high five else just Hi ... LOL


Yo, So it was a huge hassle for me that whenever I go to visit some places I need to carry my helmet because you know some bikes don't have a place to keep your helmet especially those are fancy and consider as a big bike.

My Fiona ( Modenas Pulsar RS200 Red and White ) also don't have any place to keep my Double Visor Flip Up Full Face MHR helmet.

It was so troublesome wherever I go I need to carry my helmet in my hand. You feel it right if you ever come across like this.

Okay Now you can say why not you put a box in your motorbike and then put your belongings in the box. Okay, it's convenient. I agree.

But I love the looks of my Fiona If I set the boxes the looks are gone. I kinda love this look.



So finally I decided that I will buy some kinda backpack that will allow me to carry my helmet.

My Goodness... I went to Sentul (Big Market for Motorbike Accessories). My nearby all the motorbike gadget shops and even in Pasar Seni (Petaling Street also).

Nowhere I find it. You know if you can't find something anywhere then you need to look for china. Only they produce and sell anything.

So Alibaba and China Brands got this product. Okay, so the story ends here. go to the website and buy But You know you have to wait right. 

I bought it from there and Yah finally after 17 days it arrived.

See Have a look.

Parcel From China for a backpack with helmet carrier for motorbike

Image 1: This parcel came like this from china.


Image 2: Packaging was not that much high-quality packaging. but nothing is broken so can't complain.. hahaha




Image 3: Don't think you can put too many things inside this bag. Maybe you can put your raincoat and some other things. But good things they have a place for a laptop.


Image 4: This is the carrier or net this one will hold your helmet. You need to adjust.


Image 5: If you don't want to carry helmet only you can use it as a backpack also. it kinda looks like this.


Image 6: Now you see this one will look like this. My helmet is kinda big so it looks a bit wired. But at least no need to carry by myself. So yes I am happy.


Image 6: Side look for this backpack with the helmet on.


Image 8: Far look for this backpack with the helmet on.




Okay, for the quality is not that good. but it will serve your purpose. I am telling you.
Thank you so much for to be our witness in our journey. We appreciate your time and your presence here in this blog. 

Take care. Safe Ride. Always Remember life is more important than time. See you soon in other post. 


Comments